Stellar Residential is a privately held Arizona-based company. Stellar Residential is a provider of property management services for multifamily owners encompassing all palates of ownership including institutionally owned, privately held organizations and sole proprietorships of any assets over 90 units. The company is focused primarily on A & B class assets, both stabilized and new developments in lease up, and value add acquisitions. With keen attention to ethics, innovation, quality and service, Stellar Residential successfully recruits and retains the best and the brightest talent in the business. The combination of process and people has resulted in dramatic company success. In addition, Stellar prides itself in investing in people and technology – both designed to make the life of the residents more satisfying.
A leasing consultant for Stellar Residential is someone who demonstrates initiative and ability to showcase the community to current and prospective residents. A leasing consultant has excellent sales and closing skills. They contribute ideas and suggestions to a team environment. A leasing consultant is the main point of contact and the face of the leasing office as they actively interact with each customer. A leasing consultant also serves as a mentor to their onsite team and assists the community manager in accomplishing community goals. A leasing consultant ensures the residents receive the highest level of customer-care.
- Confirm all leasing paperwork is completed accurately and contains all required data. This includes leases and prospective resident’s application, history and credit approvals.
- Confirm all leasing paperwork and move-in files have been recorded appropriately in the operating software.
- Ensure that move-out and cancellation for previous resident has been processed accurately.
- Ensure communication with residents have been property recorded and logged using the appropriate policies and procedure systems.
- Greets prospects and qualifies applicants per the policies and procedures of Stellar Residential.
- Answer phone calls in a professional and friendly manner.
- Records all telephone correspondences with prospective residents and current residents in the appropriate software and systems.
- Ensure the model and tour path of the community are in top-notch condition and inform manager/service manager of any issues.
- Conduct a pleasant and professional tour of the community for residents and prospect residents when they are interested in a new apartment. Overcome objections and highlight amenities and incentives of the community.
- Facilitate in the resident application process, ensuring accuracy and criminal/credit is processed. Provide applications to community manager for final approval.
- Follow up with all leads and tours to provide additional information about the community. Invite them to rent at the community.
- Coordinate with service personnel to ensure new move-in apartment is ready for new resident.
- Receives rent payments from residents and provides them immediately to the assistant manager.
- Demonstrate professionalism and represent company values.
- Understand market trends and sub-market competitors on a regular basis. Visit neighboring communities, as needed.
- Actively listen to resident(s) requests, concerns and comments. Maintain a professional manner and inform community manager. Answer questions about the community, repairs, rent, policies. Follow up in a timely manner.
- Facilitate and communicate service requests and inform service personnel.
- Uphold open communication with community manager and service manager.
- Consistently participate in the cleanliness and curb appeal of the community.
- Be a part of the planning process for regular resident activities and attend events.
- Help to ensure community policies are followed and communicated.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in Multi-Family management, including leasing and accounting experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely and organized manner.
- Ability to multi-task and possesses high organizational skills.
- Work a flexible work schedule, must be available to work weekends.
- Maintains a professional behavior and appearance.
- Demonstrate essential sales and closing skills.
- Contribute to the team in a positive and professional manner.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills. Communicates effectively, both verbally and written.
- Participate in training opportunities, continuous learning and uphold company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the ability to tour prospective residents, investors and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Understands property management and accounting software (Yardi, Real Page, ResMan, etc.)
- Enjoys evaluating, understanding and reporting financial information. Has techniques and understanding of submarket trends and analytics.
- Enjoys mentoring and cultivating a team.
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including, medical, dental, vision.
- Short-Term and Long-Term disability benefits available.
- 401 (K)
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement